So y’all know how I like to draw floating crystals over the heads of things?
…did I get that from the fuckin Sims? I had the revelation that my third and extra eyes came from the -DETECTED- eye in Skyrim, now this.
I am pathetic. Who let me be a professional.
What cis people hear when someone says they are trans
"So many of us choose our path out of fear disguised as practicality"
(Source: embraceyourboing, via sigilsjunk)
what's your BIGGEST inspiration? or what do you do/look at/listen to to get ideas for your art? UvU
I don’t know if I really have a biggest inspiration. Everything I make is everything I like that’s been all chewed up by my brain and barfed back up on wood. Here are some of my influences in no particular order:
- Hellboy (comics and movies)
- Lisa Frank
- Mastodon, The Sword, Gojira, High on Fire
- Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark
- Folklore and mythology
- The Elder Scrolls
- Miyazaki movies
- A.J. Fosik
- John Dyer Baizley
- Guy Coheleach
- Scientific Illustration
- Animal anatomy and skulls (duh)
- Life cycles and symbiotic relationships
- my academic background in Art History and Anthropology
- misunderstood monsters, creatures, and animals
- any cool stuff I see